- If you’re looking for a cast piston that runs like a top and slides like it’s on ice, pick up a Pro X Piston Kit for you bike, UTV, or ATV.
- Pro X pistons are the premier cast piston made from a specialized low-expansion, low-friction aluminum alloy, commonly used by Japanese OEM engine manufacturers to give the piston an incredibly low co-efficient of friction. For you, this translates to a cast piston perfect for 2 strokes and 4 strokes that has the durability of a forged piston but at a much lower cost. Certain models come with a tin-based skirt coating that reduces wear during and after the wear-in process. This black coating also comes in handy during engine servicing since any excess wear to the piston skirt or cylinder wall will be very apparent in the wear patterns of this coating.
- Pro X uses the best materials available along with innovative designs to give you pistons that are tailor made to the unique requirements of your machine. So if you’re worrying about Pro X Piston Kits being a good fit for you, don’t. Pro X has you covered.
- Kit includes piston, piston rings, wristpin, and circlips
- Does not include wristpin bearing for 2 strokes
- High silicon content aluminum alloy piston
- Some models include tin-based anti-friction skirt coating