SCORPION™ MX SOFT
Outstanding performance in extreme soft conditions
The most versatile and winning soft rear motocross tire: For competition, training or just for fun!
is a trademark and it is the distinctive sign of the Pirelli SCORPION™ range
Pure-bred competition tires, designed for muddy and sandy conditions
All NHS (Not for Highway Service) motorcycle tires are only for pure racing and cannot be used on public roads. Therefore there is no official homologation. Please have a look to the MOTOCROSS RANGE and/or contact your local Racing dealer.
- Effective in all conditions of use: competition, training or just for fun!
- Excellent traction and self-cleaning properties enable top speeds right from the start of the race
- Specific carcass capable of maintaining effective and reliable performance on soft surfaces from the gate drop to the checkered flag
- Rear tire blocks with blade layout for the maximum traction in mud and sand
- The tread pattern and compound were developed with the contribution of the most prestigious players in motocross and supercross