SCORPION™ MX 32™ MID HARD
The choice of champions for the best performances on mid-hard to hard terrains
Born to deliver the best performance on mid-hard surfaces with an excellent traction even on increasingly severe terrain conditions over the course of the race
is a trademark and it is the distinctive sign of the Pirelli SCORPION™ range
Ideal for medium to hard terrain
All NHS (Not for Highway service) motorcycle tires are only for pure racing and cannot be used on public roads. Therefore there is no official homologation. Please have a look to the MOTOCROSS RANGE and/or contact your local Racing dealer.
- Tread pattern born to offer the best performances on mid-hard surfaces with excellent traction even on increasingly severe terrain conditions during the race.
- A totally new rear tread pattern that allows each block to give riders improved traction and power transmission.
- Optimal resiliency for consistent performance over time.
- Dedicated compound for outstanding grip in lateral sliding control.
- Block links (or “bridges”) layout for tear resistance.
- Tread pattern and compounds proven with the most prestigious competitors in motocross world championship (MXGP).